Life Coach & Manifesting with Angels

Jade Anne Kriel - Life Coach and Manifesting with Angels

Monday, 15 October 2012

Psalm 4 - Justice, Success. Luck and Guidance

Magic and Miracles can be worked through the psalms and the Angels. Write psalm 4 on a piece of paper and carry with you for the following conditions:

*Peaceful Sleep and Cure Insomnia
Prayer before going to sleep: Divine Light, I come to You with gratitude for the day just past. Let me now release whatever problems I may have and regrets for mistakes I have made. Bless my rest with quiet renewing healing of the mind, body and soul. Let me wake to a new day refreshed and strengthened so that I may go about my daily tasks with serenity and love for others. Amen.

*Justice - in court cases - on the evening before a court appearance, light a blue candle and burn John the Conqueror Incense while you sit quietly and read this psalm seven times.

*Successful undertakings.

*Luck - If you have been unlucky, then pray this psalm three times before the rising sun, with humility and devotion while thinking of its ruling Holy Name< Jiheje (He is and will be). Things will then run more smoothly and according to your wishes.

Prayer:
May it please Thee, Oh Jiheje, to prosper my ways, steps and doings. Grant that my desire be amply fulfilled, and let my wishes be satisfied even this day, for the sake of Thy great, mighty and praiseworthy name. Amen. Say this seven times before going to bed.




Psalm 4
Thank you God for always answering my prayers
Praise the Lord His mercy endures forever.
God is my defender and relieves me from distress.
How long will people turn my glory into shame?
How long will they love delusions and seek lies?
Know that the Lord has set apart the worthy for himself.
The Lord hears me when I call.
In your anger do not sin,
when you lie on your beds, search your hearts and be silent.
Offer sacrifices (eg fast) and trust in the Lord (Law).
Many are asking: 'Who can show us any good?'
The Divine Light shines upon my soul and radiates to all around me
My heart is filled with great joy and abundance
I will lie down and sleep in peace (without worrying)
Knowing that I am safe in the arms of the Angels.




Good News Bible version:

Psalm 4: Evening Prayer for help
Answer me when I pray,
O God, my defender!
When I was in trouble, you helped me.
Be kind to me now and hear my prayer.
How long will you people insult me?
How long will you love what is worthless
and go after what is false?
Remember that the Lord has chosen the righteous for his own,
and he hears me when I call to him.
Tremble with fear and stop sinning;
think deeply about this,
when you lie in silence on your beds.
Offer the right sacrifices to the Lord,
and put your trust in him.
There are many who pray:
'Give us more blessings, O Lord,
Look on us with kindness'
But the joy that you have given me
is more than they will ever have
with all their corn and wine.
When I lie down, I go to sleep in peace,
you alone, O Lord, keep me perfectly safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.